We will be following the Ohio issued guidelines for Schools
- All children and teachers will wear a mask at all times.
- Children will be seated 6 feet apart and will need to remain seated throughout the class. Students will not be permitted to walk around. If you KNOW that your child can not remain seated for 1 or 2 hours or will not wear a mask voluntarily, please do not send them to our studio. We will have a zero tolerance for breaking these rules. The student will be asked to leave the class or camp without a refund possibility. Please understand, this is for everyone’s safety.
- Each student will be given their own supplies to use during the class.
- When a student leaves for the day, the table and chair will be sanitized by the teacher.
- We will not be using aprons, so campers are encouraged to wear old cloths.
- Students will be required to wear a mask in the main studio for pottery wheel. All wheels are 6 feet apart. Again, supplies will not be shared. Each person will have their own set of tools, sponge and towel for the week. It will be up to them to keep them clean. There will be a thorough sanitizing process after a student leaves the wheel. As usual, the campers will clean their area and then the teacher will do the sanitizing process. We will make every effort to keep students 6 feet apart while they are watching the instructor.
- We will have sanitizers on each table for the students use.
- Your child’s temperature will be taken upon entering the classroom each time.
- You will be sent a waiver of liability form to sign which we will ask you to bring in on the first day of class or camp.
Regretfully, we must suspend classes for our 3, and 4 year old students. We do not believe that it is possible to keep them truly safe in our current environment. Check back in Fall 2021.
The same is true for birthday parties and girl scout outings. They are being suspended until Fall 2021.
This is a hugely different kind of experience than everyone is used to at the Art Workshop. But we will do our best to conduct fun classes in the safest way possible while still allowing the students to be creative.